KAPPLER Zytron 500 Z5S555 Vapor Total Encapsulating Level A Chemical Training Suit Charcoal, Size L/XL realistic training suits help your workers prepare for the challenges of actual haz-mat response situations.
KAPPLER Zytron 500 Z5S555 Vapor Total Encapsulating Level A Chemical Training Suit Charcoal, Size L/XL
• Constructed from a multiple layer film based composite material – a nonwoven substrate laminated on both sides with plastic films or similar
• The material demonstrate no measurable chemical permeation when tested against the ASTM F1001 Liquid Chemical Test Battery for a period of eight hours using the permeation test method ASTM F739
• All seams are stitched with nylon thread and covered with heat sealed film-type seam tape on the inside and outside of the seam. The seam tape used to cover the seams are made from similar composition as the films used in the base fabric and offer the same chemical resistance as the fabric
• Front entry, expanded back design with a 48” black cloth zipper. Zipper have heavy-duty metal teeth. Overlapping double storm flaps made of the base fabric cover the zipper. Storm flaps have hook and loop closure
• Electricial Gloves consist of a PVC Black Knight permanently sewn onto the suit
• Expanded view window made of 40 mil polished PVC
• High visibility chest patch denoting ‘Training Use Only’
• Sock boots made from the base material to allow the use of a replaceable overboot. Boot area is covered by a splash guard made of the suit material. Sockboots are designed to be worn inside outer overboots
• Expanded backpack sized to accommodate either a SCBA or re-breather system
• Suit include in internal pocket positioned on the left front, approximately 20 ½ “ x 7 ¾ “ attached by hook and loop. Pocket have an overflap closure secured by hook & loop
• Sleeves designed such as to allow the worker to easily remove his hands into the inside of the suit, but without excessive material under the arms which can catch on sharp objects
• Internal 2” waist belt system for support and improved fit
• Suit designed to accommodate a one-hour breathing apparatus & allow for use of a hard hat
• Two (2), one-way demand exhalation valves. The exhalation valves are protected from splash by valve covers made of the suit material
• Packaged in reusable storage bags with carrying handles. Bags have zipper closures and color coded handles
It’s knowing it’s the right suit, made from the right fabric, with the right seam. And the right test data that confirms all of the above. And it’s knowing something about the people behind the technology that makes the protection possible in the first place.
In 1976, very little was known about chemical protective suits. And a little-known company called Kappler was just getting started on its mission to “keep bad stuff off people”. The years since have seen Kappler define an entire industry with patented fabrics, innovative seaming technology and unique garment designs. For more than thirty years, Kappler has built a reputation for quality, innovation and straightforward advice on what to wear. Today more than ever, the Kappler brand on your garment means you always know what you’re getting into.