UVEX 9172281 Super G Safety Glasses Lime Frame Grey Supravision NC Len world’s lightest safety glasses.
The super G is the latest addition to the Uvex safety eyewear. Built with ultra light, high-tech polymers and engineered for comfort and protection, the super G delivers all-day comfort and performance infused with aggressive, sports-inspired styling.
• Uvex Safety Glasses is a clean design of frame and lens gives an optimum field of vision
• Patented super g ‘flex frame’ features no hinges, rivets or metal parts
• The fully flexible side-arms provide the ultimate wrap around spectacle that fits virtually all wearers
• The non-slip coated side-arms firmly grip the head, holding the super g securely in place during all workplace activities
• The aerodynamic frame and ultra thin lens ensures clarity of vision as well as protection
• Optical Class 1 polycarbonate lens
• Scratch-resistant and anti-fog Supravision HC-AF coating
• 100% UV protection
• Grey len for outdoor applications where light and glare can cause eye strain and fatigue. Provides good color recognition.
• Approved to EN166 1F
The uvex brand (uv-ex = ultraviolet excluded) was first introduced in the the Mid fifties by Rainer Winter, managing director of UVEX WINTER HOLDING GmbH & Co.KG, based in Fürth, Germany, for a line of Safety Glasses. It soon turned into an umbrella brand for all their sports products and was then extended from the mid-seventies onwards to include the safety division.