A great number of industry professionals will most likely wear uvex astrospec at some point in their lives. Uvex’s highest selling safety spectacles in the world are now available in a modern design that ensures even greater wearer comfort. The side arms feature innovative hard/soft technology with soft temple arms. The safety spectacles are comfortable to wear even when worn for extended periods. Particularly in areas where helmets are mandatory, putting on and taking off spectacles is made much easier. In addition, the uvex astrospec 2.0 features the tried and tested uvex coatings for scratch resistance and anti-fogging. uvex astrospec is therefore the successful further development of traditional safety eyewear available on the market.
Lenses coated with uvex supravision sapphire are extremely scratch-resistant and are also highly resistant to chemicals. The lacquer system features nanotechnology, which considerably increases the non-stick properties of the lens making them easier to clean. As a result, water-based and oily marks can be removed effortlessly.
• Innovative style and new technology ensure maximum wearer acceptance
• Maximum wearer comfort for all face shapes due to flexible 2K side arms and inclination
• Wraparound side arms ensure perfect fit
• Secure and pressure-free fit, even when worn for extended
• Ventilation with labyrinth seal helps improve climate around the eyes for increased
• Panoramic polycarbonate lens with integrated side protectors for optimum coverage of the eyes
• Folds flat
• 2014 Red Dot Product Design Award