Uvex revolutionary safety glasses fit comfortably and provide reliable protection from mechanical, solar radiation and optical hazards
• Duo-component technology combines hard and soft materials to provide excellent protection and superb wearer comfort
• An Optical Class 1 duo-spherical lens, with a base 9 curve, gives the highest optical quality with outstanding peripheral vision and all round protection
• Quattroflex comfort pads give increased comfort in pressure areas; nose, brow and behind ears
• Fully adjustable temple length and lens inclination for an individual fit
• 100% UV protection
• Scratch-resistant Optidur NC coating
• Grey len for outdoor applications where light and glare can cause eye strain and fatigue. Provides good color recognition.
The uvex brand (uv-ex = ultraviolet excluded) was first introduced in the the Mid fifties by Rainer Winter, managing director of UVEX WINTER HOLDING GmbH & Co.KG, based in Fürth, Germany, for a line of Safety Glasses. It soon turned into an umbrella brand for all their sports products and was then extended from the mid-seventies onwards to include the safety division.