Not much is going to get past these gloves…gas or water vapors, esters, ketones, strong oxidizing agents and a whole range of harsh chemicals that natural rubber is less effective against.
This safety glove consists of a butyl rubber base layer and a Viton® outer layer measuring 0.2 mm in thickness. In total, the glove is 0.6 mm thick. It also provides excellent mechanical properties.
• Vitoject is made of 100% high Viton to provide the highest chemical-resistance and a high degree of impermeability against aromatic hydrocarbons (e.g. benzene, hexane, toluene or xylene), halogenated hydrocarbons (e.g. trichloro ethylene, perchloroethylene, dichloromethane), organic and inorganic acids (diluted to concentrated) as well as saturated solutions of salts.
• The gloves provide superior barrier protection from most chlorinated solvents and aliphatic hydrocarbons and assure workers an added level of protection when facing exposure to hazardous chemicals and unknown contaminants
• Flexible material designed for handling chlorinated and aromatic solvents.
• Added length extends coverage to forearms for reaching into shallow containers
• Smooth finish
• 35cm length with rolled cuff
• Fits most chemical resistant suits
• Safety standard – EN 388 Level 2001
EN 374 Category III D F L
• Made in Germany