Neil Robertson Rescue Stretcher specifically designed for the recovery of victims in difficult and cramped situations, especially where the patient has to be raised and carried to safety. Made with semi-rigid splints and high resistant cotton. It guarantees utmost safety for the patient also during lifting.
Thanks to a robust construction and a practical storage system it becomes indispensable for rescue mines, industries,
building sites, ships and rigs.
• Robust band for the stabilization of head
• Rugged handles covered in Santoprene to improve the grip and guarantee comfort for the operator
• Adjustable belt with traditional buckle to suit various sizes patient
• Durable double stitching
• Compact woven cloth canvas for heavy loads
• Seamless supporting cord to guarantee secure raising and lowering