Made in fibreglass and treated with silicone, it is hemmed and has two tapes to render the grip more secure.
• Extinguishes the flames promptly and lowers the heat level of the burnt part by completely isolating from the heat
• Very robust and resistant to traction
• Particularly suitable for victims whose clothes have caught fire
• Ideal for putting out small fires or fires where the use of an extinguisher proves difficult, to protect oneself while escaping from fire or whilst in vehicles
• Conforms to UNI EN 1869/97 regulations, the fibreglass fire-proof blanket does not burn, does not leave deposits and is non-toxic
• Supplied with a rigid container, with intuitive symbols
• Conform to UNI EN 1869. The fire blankets are for individual person single use.