Powder-Free Medical-Grade Nitrile Exam Gloves.
These gloves are made of soft, durable nitrile formulated for improved strength, durability, and comfort. Interior polymer coating makes gloves easy to don. In addition, textured fingers allow for reliable grip in wet and dry conditions. Online chlorination.
Ambidextrous. Powder-free. Beaded cuff. Color: blue.
100 gloves per dispenser box.
Recommended for use when:
• Strength and protection are of great importance
• Day-to-day hazards require the best combination of durability and security
• Working in environments that demand consistent grip and reliability
• Contact with specific chemicals is a standard activity each day
• Meets or exceeds the emergency medical glove requirements of NFPA 1999, Standard on Protective Clothing for Emergency Medical operations, 2008 edition